Aller au contenu
  • Ceci n'est pas un forum, mais une communauté !

20100521_GTX_0003.JPGNous aimons tous cette voiture mythique et populaire, parce que nous avons navigué dedans étant petits, parce que quelqu’un de la famille en avait une ou simplement parce qu’elle nous a toujours fait envie… parce qu’elle est attachante, quoi qu’on en dise.

Son grand succès est certainement du au fait qu’avec une mécanique simple, avec peu ou pas d’électronique elle est facile à entretenir par soi-même sans un outillage hors de prix, sans oublier que les pièces ne sont pas chères et toujours faciles à trouver. Aujourd’hui encore elle est pour certains foyers, étudiants, et personnes avec un "budget serré", une source de grand confort à moindre prix : loin des crédits auto et du garagiste qui deviennent de plus en plus inaccessibles. Les modèles à petite cylindrée (les plus répandus) sont très robustes et consomment toujours très peu, parfois même moins que les voitures récentes « équivalentes », ce qui la rend par définition tout aussi écologique, si ce n’est même plus de par le simple fait que nous l’utilisons toujours au lieu d’en acheter des neuves… Au niveau du contrôle technique / expertise, bénéficiant de son « ancienneté », elle ne subit pas les normes modernes bien trop contraignantes, la tranquillité est assurée.

Aujourd’hui elle demeure encore une voiture intéressante pour l’usage quotidien, notamment et clairement d’un point de vue économique.

Les collectionneurs commencent aussi à s’intéresser à cette « mamie » de 30 ans : restauration, remise à neuf ou d’origine, réparations, etc… permettent de retrouver des modèles « plus neufs que neufs » pour le plaisir des yeux et de voir ce patrimoine français ainsi sauvegardé.

Nous avons créé cette communauté pour réunir tous ceux qui s’intéressent et qui souhaitent prendre part à cette aventure pour préserver leur Renault Super 5, que ce soit par de l’entretien, de la réparation ou de la restauration : vous trouverez ici toutes les informations et astuces utiles à ces propos.

Le forum est accessible gratuitement dans sa totalité : il n'y aucune obligation de cotiser, d'achat, ni d’adhérer à quoi que ce soit pour intégrer la communauté et participer.

Pour pouvoir poser des questions et partager vôtre intérêt, il suffit uniquement de vous inscrire et de vous présenter convenablement !

Vous ne devez pas nécessairement posséder une Super 5 : un intérêt pour la mécanique automobile suffit ! ;)

Bienvenue !

(Ce message disparaît si vous vous inscrivez au forum)

Super 5 TR '90 de nyanxo

nyanxo
 Partager

Messages recommandés

Hello to France, I'm from Berlin and own a super 5 tr since two years.

The renault super 5 was actually advertised as "little friend" here, just to explain the title.

I'm joining this community, because the german r5 community is going to be taken off the web in may and i'll surely need some help with my car in the future.

Unfortunately i don't know any french, i hope to be welcome anyway. 

I actually have a problem with my cars shift linkage at the moment, which i will take a picture of tommorrow, when the car is on the lifting platform.

Best wishes from germany, i hope you like the picture of my car in front of the berlin cathredal. 

IMG_20180212_221322_397.jpg

IMG_20171212_091206.jpg

Hi, of course you're welcome !

From which year is your Super 5 ? (in order to fix the title of your presentation : we require a specific title format to automatically "accept" you in the community, i've fixed it by using a random year but in the right format)

Don't hesitate to ask your questions here in your presentation.

Hello again and thanks for the warm welcome.

The first picture is from the day i purchased my car, with a mileage of 32k km.

On the 2nd it was towed because of the thing determining the remaining fuel in the gas tank completely fell apart on a bumpy road.

As i mentioned before, there is a problem with the shift linkage. Some rubber part is broken, so every time i change gears there is a creaking noise from the linkage. Also the shifting itself is much harder than it should be.

My mechanic "fixed" the broken part(some kind of rubber ring) by wrapping a cable tie around it to keep it in place, but it's not really a long term solution. He suggested i should get something like this: 7701464111

Which as far as we found out is for the r9/r11. Will it fit for the super5 too?

The local renault partners weren't very helpful so far.

12547328_928074643949212_1835712676_n.jpg

12912616_462060160657004_1686800549_n.jpg

IMG-20161118-WA0021.jpg

Modifié par nyanxo

Hi, now you can set up the interface language to english, it can help you with to handle the forum (just at the bottom of the page, you cant select your "langue" (language) )...

Regarding your shifting problem, it depends on where the problem cames from. If your mechanics is right, you may better replace the entire mechanism by a 2d hand one. I'm sure some of the forum's users will be able to sell you one.

If you absolutely want to use a repair kit, you'll need to be sure it is adapted to yours...

Thanks a lot. I will try to find a matching repair kit first, as it will probably be the cheapest way to solve the problem.

Otherwise i want to apply cavity protection this year. I'm thinking of using fluid film. What are your suggestions?  +

kind regards!

From our point of view, the cheapest solution is to get a second hand one...

Regarding your cavity protection, I don't know "fluid film" : do you have an example or a link ? Which part of your car are you planning to protect with it ?

• 1 mois après...

Hi again. I got a repair kit because my car mechanic who high highly trust advised me to. The problem as i described it before

Some rubber part is broken, so every time i change gears there is a creaking noise from the linkage. Also the shifting itself is much harder than it should be.

My mechanic "fixed" the broken part(some kind of rubber ring) by wrapping a cable tie around it to keep it in place, but it's not really a long term solution.

I know have some pictures of the problem as well:

IMAG0521.thumb.jpg.99c02fd95fc0b2f8485b33336c24a0f1.jpg

IMAG0522.thumb.jpg.5df55b042b7d6f3e4ffe249c4a4d9943.jpg

The repair kit looks like this, i think it doesn't look like it's the right part.

IMAG0528.jpg

Modifié par nyanxo

I've never seen these kind of repair kit. Maybe someone else in the forum.

You didn't had an installation manual with the parts ?

Hi again and thanks for the fast reply!

This is the part i bought. The renault code is 7701464111. I got it without manual.

My local renault dealer told me, that the article is not in their database (anymore). They could not help me otherwise, sadly they just care about selling new cars.

Partager

• En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation Conditions d’utilisation et politique de confidentialité Politique de confidentialité.